Learn to take droolworthy food photos in a short time, make your food look as delicious as it tastes and get paid for doing what you love!
This course is your one-stop destination for food photography and styling.
Are you ready to invest in yourself and your career?
- Learn to create better food photos
- Create beautiful Instagram feed
- Work with brands you love
- Get more traffic to your blog
Do these sound familiar?
I hear you!
I was struggling with the same exact problems over six years ago when I was just starting out.
I was overwhelmed with all the options and felt lost. I didn't understand what exactly to do to improve my food photos.
I learned food photography the hard way, so that I can teach you the easy and cohesive way.
No more guesswork and piecing it all together.
This course will take your food photos to the next level, which means more traffic to your website, more customers, more sponsored opportunities, more income!
This course solves your problems
- You'll feel confident with your camera
- You'll create outstanding food photos
- You'll develop and elevate your style
- You'll be ahead of the competition
- You'll drive more traffic to your website
- You'll make more money with food photography
- You'll work with your favorite brands
- You'll turn your passion into career
Get started now!
- The classes are video-based with demos that are very easy to follow.
- Each class comes with overview, additional materials, and a quiz to track your progress.
- Every class has an optional homework assignment and a final assignment at the end of the course.
- You get access to a private community of engaged food photographers, where you can get feedback and ask questions.
- You'll get instant access to all the course materials immediately after signing up.
- This course won’t take a ton of your time. The information is structured in the most efficient way and is perfect for busy people.
- Choosing the best camera, lens and basic food photography gear
- How to master your camera settings
- How to always make your photos perfectly sharp
- How to use natural light, diffusers and reflectors
- How to make props highlight your food
- Different ways to create beautiful food images with composition
- How to style your food to look mouthwatering
- How to make your food pop and grab attention
I’m a professional food photographer, stylist and blogger at Happy Kitchen.Rocks. Food photography is my passion and improving my skills have gotten me to gain over 23,000 Pinterest followers, and get amazing sponsored deals for my blog. I created this straight-to-the-point course to make it easy for you to get the hang of food photography. I believe that creativity is a skill that everyone has. You just need a little boost to bring it up. Food photography can be confusing, but once you learn the basics of camera settings, composition and styling, food photography will become a breeze.
What my students say
"Such a great and affordable course, great value for money. If you don’t know where to start improving your food photography, start with Elena’s course. Implementing her techniques and tips is so easy because the course is so visual. The course has completely changed the way my pictures look! I shoot in manual mode and use natural light more mindfully to create images I have in my head. Highly recommended!"
"I love this course! Lots of useful information and tips. I can see my photos improving!!! Highly recommend this course."
"Thank you, Elena! The course is so helpful! No more blurry photos on the kitchen counter! You and your course truly ROCK!"