Happy Kitchen Food Photography Course
Learn Better Food Photography!
- Are you interested in food photography?
- Are you a food blogger or a small business owner?
- Don’t have time to attend classes and looking to take an online food photography course taught by a professional food photographer?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you’ve come to the right place.
Get started now!
Hurry before the price goes up!
This video-based food photography course suits both beginners and experienced photographers who want to take their food photography to the next level. The course covers basic food photography principles including camera settings, light, props, composition, styling and so much more. This course is perfect for bloggers, small business owners, creatives or marketers that wish to improve their style and overall image quality.
- Choosing the best camera, lens and basic food photography gear
- How to master your camera settings and always make your photos perfectly sharp
- How to use natural light, diffusers and reflectors
- How to make props highlight your food
- Different ways to create beautiful food images with composition
- How to style your food to look mouthwatering
- How to make your food pop and grab attention
- How to make a perfect pour shot
- and so much more
Early Bird Discount
- The course materials will be sent to you by e-mail over the period of a few months, but you will have lifetime access to the course, so you can learn at your own pace!
- Each class comes with a video lecture and/or demo followed by additional materials and an optional homework assignment, which you can submit to a closed Facebook group if you want to get feedback (highly encouraged).
- Every class has a summary and a quiz to track your progress.
- This course won’t take a ton of your time. The information is structured in the most efficient way and is perfect for busy people.
- The course is easy to follow and great for visual learners!
- Enroll today to lock in your special price and be one of the first to get these amazing materials before the price goes up.
Get started now!
I’m a food photographer, stylist and blogger at Happy Kitchen.Rocks. Food photography is my passion and I’ve come a long way learning and improving my skills. I created this straight-to-the-point course to make it easy for you to get the hang of food photography. I believe that creativity is a skill that everyone has. You just need a little boost to bring it up. Food photography can be confusing, but once you learn the basics of camera settings, composition and styling, food photography will become a breeze.
What My Students Say
"I love this course! Lots of useful information and tips. I can see my photos improving!!! Highly recommend this course."
"Such a great and affordable course, great value for money. If you don’t know where to start improving your food photography, start with Elena’s course. Implementing her techniques and tips is so easy because the course is so visual. The course has completely changed the way my pictures look! I shoot in manual mode and use natural light more mindfully to create images I have in my head. Highly recommended!"
"Thank you, Elena! The course is so helpful! No more blurry photos on the kitchen counter! You and your course truly ROCK!"
Money Back Guarantee