Learn to take droolworthy food photos in a short time with what you have in your own kitchen to get paid for doing what you love ❤️📷
FREE 3-day-trial for a limited time only!
"I am so, so grateful that I found Elena’s course. It really helped me to understand camera settings to much more depth and also taught me how to set up scene for a shoot and why. It also made me think a lot more about colour theory when styling my images.
Thanks to the course I have been able to polish up my photography considerably and not only did it take my own blog to the next level, but I now also landed my first big food photography clients!
Thank you so much for your wonderful course and insights Elena"
- Kiki Johnson, Cinnamon & Coriander
Are you ready to invest in yourself and your career?
- Learn to create better food photos
- Make your food look as delicious as it tastes
- Develop and elevate your style
- Get more traffic to your blog
- Create beautiful Instagram feed
- Work with brands you love
- Get more traffic to your blog
- Make more money with food photos
"I really enjoyed Elena's food photo course. It was helpful in many ways and taught me a few tricks. I liked how it was structured, it was easy to follow. Thank you!"
- Loreto & Nicoletta, Sugar Love Spices
- Choosing the best camera, lens and basic food photography gear
- How to master your camera settings
- How to always make your photos perfectly sharp
- How to use natural light, diffusers and reflectors
- How to make props highlight your food
- Different ways to create beautiful food images with composition
- Using color theory to make your photos stand out
- How to create action shots
- How to tell a story with your food photography
- How to style your food to look mouthwatering
- How to make your food pop and grab attention with framing and layering
Get started now!
Do these sound familiar?
I hear you!
I was struggling with the same exact problems over six years ago when I was just starting out.
I was overwhelmed with all the options and felt lost. I didn't understand what exactly to do to improve my food photos.
I learned food photography the hard way, so that I can teach you the easy and cohesive way.
No more guesswork and piecing it all together.
This course will take your food photos to the next level, which means more traffic to your website, more customers, more sponsored opportunities, more income!
This course solves your problems
- You'll feel confident with your camera
- You'll create outstanding food photos
- You'll develop and elevate your style
- You'll be ahead of the competition
- You'll drive more traffic to your website
- You'll make more money with food photography
- You'll work with your favorite brands
- You'll turn your passion into career
- The classes are video-based with demos that are very easy to follow.
- Each class comes with overview, additional materials, and a quiz to track your progress.
- Every class has an optional homework assignment and a final assignment at the end of the course.
- You get access to a private community of engaged food photographers, where you can get feedback and ask questions.
- You'll get instant access to all the course materials immediately after signing up.
- This course won’t take a ton of your time. The information is structured in the most efficient way and is perfect for busy people.
I’m a professional food photographer, stylist and blogger at Happy Kitchen.Rocks. Food photography is my passion and improving my skills have gotten me to gain over 25,000 Pinterest followers, and get amazing sponsored deals for my blog. I created this straight-to-the-point course to make it easy for you to get the hang of food photography. I believe that creativity is a skill that everyone has. You just need a little boost to bring it up. Food photography can be confusing, but once you learn the basics of camera settings, composition and styling, food photography will become a breeze.
What my students say
"Such a great and affordable course, great value for money. If you don’t know where to start improving your food photography, start with Elena’s course. Implementing her techniques and tips is so easy because the course is so visual. The course has completely changed the way my pictures look! I shoot in manual mode and use natural light more mindfully to create images I have in my head. Highly recommended!"
"A very good course, well documented, with a lot of useful and interesting information. It covers all the aspects you need in order to take quality photos. From equipment, light, props, to composition and styling... you got it all covered, both theoretical, but - more important - packed with very practical advice, nothing is missing. This course made me become more mindful about how I place my subject and how I style the scene, to create more appealing pictures."
"I love this course! Lots of useful information and tips. I can see my photos improving!!! Highly recommend this course."
"Thank you, Elena! The course is so helpful! No more blurry photos on the kitchen counter! You and your course truly ROCK!"